Photos of June 17, 2019. This large reserve is managed by Whitehorse Council, and is on the south side of Canterbury Rd, just west of Terrara Rd, Its main feature is a long gravelled walking path,, passing between tall mature trees and ground level remnant vegetation. The reserve was set aside in the 1950s for passive recreation. The Vermont Tennis Club is located at the southern end, next to the Kumon Vermont Educational Centre.
|Aerial view of 1945 (Whitehorse Maps)|