Jells Park Lake

Jells Park Lake
Jells Park Lake May 2016

About Me

My photo
Mont Albert (Melbourne), Victoria, Australia
I am a Chartered Professional Engineer, providing specialized consultancy services in International Broadcasting Engineering. I am a graduate of Royal Melbourne Instiutute of Technology.and hold the rank of Member, Institution of Engineers Australia . I am a recipient of the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for Services to Shortwave Radio..

Followers to my Weblog!

Monday, February 04, 2013

Warburton Rail Trail. - west from Killara

These pix were taken on February 3, 2013 on the Warburton Rail Trail.
This was a 3 km return hike from the trail crossing at Sunnyside Rd (Killara station) to the Chandler Rd crossing (near Seville).

Lots of action - cyclists, hikers, prams, and hounds!

Nice views to the Ranges, across the farms.

Click here to see all of the Photos of my visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment