Jells Park Lake

Jells Park Lake
Jells Park Lake May 2016

About Me

My photo
Mont Albert (Melbourne), Victoria, Australia
I am a Chartered Professional Engineer, providing specialized consultancy services in International Broadcasting Engineering. I am a graduate of Royal Melbourne Instiutute of Technology.and hold the rank of Member, Institution of Engineers Australia . I am a recipient of the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for Services to Shortwave Radio..

Followers to my Weblog!

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Koonung Creek Linear Park - Doncaster.

These pix were taken on February 1, 2013, in the Koonung Creek Linear Park, Doncaster.

This was a 3 km hike, following the Koonung Creek, starting at the end of Church Rd.

Click here to see the complete set of photos of my visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment