Jells Park Lake

Jells Park Lake
Jells Park Lake May 2016

About Me

My photo
Mont Albert (Melbourne), Victoria, Australia
I am a Chartered Professional Engineer, providing specialized consultancy services in International Broadcasting Engineering. I am a graduate of Royal Melbourne Instiutute of Technology.and hold the rank of Member, Institution of Engineers Australia . I am a recipient of the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for Services to Shortwave Radio..

Followers to my Weblog!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mullum Mullum Wetlands - East Doncaster

These pix were taken on March 13, 2013, in the Mullum Mullum Creek Linear Park, East Doncaster.

This was a 4 km hike along the Mullum Mullum Trail, starting at the Warrandyte Rd, passing through the wetlands area, which has a nice lake, with resident ducks.

See all of the Photos of my visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment