These pix were taken on June 10 2013 in Surrey Park, Box Hill.
Park is home to many organizations and activities, including the Surrey
Football Club (Surrey Panthers), the 1st Mont Albert Scout Troop, the
Box Hill Aqualink leisure centre, the Surrey Hills Swim Club, the Surrey
Park Model Boat Club and the Lake.
Adjacent is the heritage listed (fenced) former Box Hill Brick and Tile Company site, which ceased operations in 1988.
Aqualink Centre, managed by Whitehorse Council, is undergoing major
rebuilding, with a planned completion of December 2013, and principle
- Restoration works on the historic Surrey Dive area
- Major refurbishment of the indoor multipurpose sports stadium
- Complete redevelopment of the Aqualink Box Hill leisure centre.
Click here to see all of the Pictures, in Slide Show or Static format!
About the Author
- Bob Padula
- Mont Albert (Melbourne), Victoria, Australia
- Ths author is a Chartered Professional Engineer, providing specialized consultancy services in International Broadcasting Engineering. He is graduate of the Royal Melbourne Instiutute of Technology.and holds the rank of Member, Institution of Engineers Australia . he is a recipient of the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for Services to Shortwave Radio, and was employed by the PMG's Dept/ATC/Telecom Australia from 1956 until 1997...