🙋 Photos taken May 20, 2017, on a 3 km hike along the Bayview and Stonemason Tracks in the eastern end of the Park. Starting point was the gate on the perimeter fence, just off Churchill Park Drive.
- The usual families of kangaoos
- The intersection of the syphon pipe of the disused Dandenong Aqueduct
- The eastern end of Syphon Track
- The remains of the small quarry, used for supply of granite stone to Melbourne
- The remains of the brick/stone outlet adjacent to the quarry, used for taking excess water into a channel
- Beautiful views of the Park across the Lagoon Valley
- Granite outcrops